Sat, 28 Nov | 76 Taunton St
Resolving Chronic Nervous System Stress and Disregulation ... the easy way!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
28 Nov 2020, 9:30 am – 3:30 pm AEST
76 Taunton St, 76 Taunton St, Annerley QLD 4103, Australia
About the Event
This workshop is for those who :
- have chronically tight muscles around the hips, lower back, neck or shoulders;
- are easily overstimulated or overwhelmed;
- are quick to anger or become fearful;
- require a lot of time on their own to regroup;
- have longstanding issues with fatigue, anxiety/depression, digestive issues;
- find their stress response can escalate quickly or disproportionately.
This workshop may help you to :
- gain a basic understanding of how your nervous system works and why you can't think your way out of chronic stress;
- learn the "Three Pathways" for direct access to your deepest relaxation response;
- practice re-regulating your nervous system using he body's innate intelligence;
- feel confident in applying this easy and effectiv approach at home.
- Registration$250Sales Tax included$250Sales Tax included0$0